El Lun 20 Ene 2003 19:38, Anne Wilson escribió:
> I found that I had both installed.  I've removed linxine0-0.9.13.  Do I
> need to get rid of libxine1-1-0.beta2.plf and re-install it?  I ran
> ldconfig -v but xine-check gave me

        Anne, check your /etc/ld.so.conf This is mine:
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib/qt3/lib
/usr/lib/wine
/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib/

        Re run ldconfig -v and xine-check.

This are the files that I have installed (+ decss)
xine_dmd_plugin1.0.7-1plf
xine-dvdnav1-0.beta2.1plf
xine-plugins1-0.beta2.1plf
xine-win32 1-0.beta2.1plf
xine-ui 0.9.17-1mdk
libxine1 1-0.beta2.1plf

        But I think that a fresh install is a better way for you. Before doing this,
remember:
"If you haven't just forgotten to install a recent xine-lib (or xine-ui)
      then you probably have upgraded from an older version and some of the
      old files are still around, being in the way. Maybe it's even just some
      bad leftover symlinks.

      This can happen if you install from source or use a packaging
      system that doesn't clean up previous installations thoroughly enough.

      Remove all older xine libraries manually ("rm $prefix/lib/libxine*".
      and while you're at it, throw away any old plugins in
      $prefix/lib/xine/plugins/ as well, just to be safe.) Then install
      xine-lib and xine-ui again. This should fix the problem."

      file:/usr/share/doc/xine-ui-0.9.17/FAQ_en

        Suerte.
--
Pilagá
GNU/Linux Mandrake 9.0