On Tuesday 21 Jan 2003 7:06 am, Len Lawrence wrote:
> Could you look at your /usr/lib/xine/plugins directory and compare it with
> this:
>
> nvidia_vid.la*
> nvidia_vid.so*

These don't exist, but I don't have a nvidia card, so probably don't need
them.

> vidix/

There is a fidix subdirectory, but it is empty

xineplug_inp_cda.so* ***< this is missing ***
xineplug_inp_d4d.so* *** < in plugin directory ***
xineplug_inp_d5d.so* ***< in plugin directory ***
xineplug_inp_dvdnav.so* ***<  this is missing ***
xineplug_inp_rtp.so*  ***this is missing ***
xineplug_decode_sputext.so* ***this is missing ***

The plugins directory contains the fidix subdirectory, a 1.0.0 subdirectory
and

xineplug_as_out_esd.so
xineplug_inp_d4d.so
xineplug_inp_d5d.so
xineplug_inp_dmd.so

With the exception of the few marked above, all the others are in the 1.0.0
subdirectory together with many more.  Before I try a complete clean out and
re-install, I would like to just try copying these into the plugins directory
to see if they are recognised.

However, that still leaves the dvdnav one missing - and I am certain I
selected it.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302