On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> phins13 wrote:
> >
> > I agree.  It's gotten so bad I can't even get someone to answer any of my posts.
>I thought this list was for serious help matters.  For those of you that are helping
>people on this list, I say thanks.
>
> Mea Culpa Ive contributed to these
> threads. That is not, however why I
> delete your posts. That has to do
> with the fact that you post all on
> one long line.

There are many who dont set there line wrap and therefor send mail
which has no C/R's in it, however Joe reader does not see that, his
reader program be it less or more or what ever will split the lines
up at around the 78 chars mark. Its us folks who do a reply that see
the stuff all on one line as soon as we open the editor.
I like you do also sometimes just delete the mail and disregard it.

So maybe this is a good thing to say to all the newcommers around
here, check your mailer/editors line wrap set it to nothing more than
75 chars.

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]