Viestissä Keskiviikko 22. Tammikuuta 2003 13:45, robin kirjoitti:
> "Ctrl-d", then "q" to quit the program.  It's all there in "man mail".
Thank you Sir, that happened :-)
Still wondering why the mail doesn't go if I
just write [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mail leaves from mymachine but doesn't get to [EMAIL PROTECTED]?
When I put  in line cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] then the mail goes.
Can you enlightenment me to that too :-)
I have red lot of man pages but I usually don't gedit :-)
Seems to me that they are made by pros to another pros?
For example of emacs man to use C, get me a while until I
understood that it means ctrl :-)
But I'm just the old lady who has use computers two years
and Linux less than a year :-) And also my English is very bad.

Thank you
Tuija