Hello all,

Forgive this OT post, but can someone point me into the right direction?
My PC is going nuts. When it is upright, it won't boot properly (powers off
immediately after switching it on). When it lies on the side, the system
keeps running without a problem when switched on.
Already had the entire internals apart and back together again, to no avail.
What can be wrong here??? I tried all I can think of.

Thanks.
Paul

--
We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

http://nlpagan.net - Linux by Mandrake - Sylpheed by Hiro