On Thursday 30 Jan 2003 8:38 pm, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:14:11 -0500
>
> Terry Sheltra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> This is what was received.
> What did you send?

There are some odd things going on at the moment.  You will see that this was
addressed to me as well as to the list, and I got my copy.  It said:

Strange behavior .. nothing showed up in my last response.  This is what
it said:

Hey Anne,

I did post a question after that.  It dealt with MandrakeOnline, and read:

Is there a way to schedule a computer that's registered with
MandrakeOnline to do updates earlier in the day than around midnight?
 Still a newbie when it comes to this command line stuff .. lol :-)

--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Asst. Network Administrator

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302