I was curious ...

I have a Dell Latitude C610, and use a PS/2 wheel mouse while I'm at work. When I'm at home, I have to plug in a PS/2 mouse to use. If I try to use the glidepad, the mouse behaves VERY erratically (i.e. it clicks for no apparent reason, pointer seems to camp out in the lower left corner). Any suggestions on how I may go about remedying the situation? Things work well if I change my mouse to say just a generic PS/2 mouse, but I would love to keep the wheel funtion if I'm able to.

Thanks!

--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator