This always works for me:

1. Open the HTML file in a Web browser.
2. Go to the print menu, but print to a Postscript file instead of a printer.
2. Run ps2pdf on the resultant ps file.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]

"Gartner recommends that enterprises... immediately investigate alternatives to
[Microsoft] IIS, including moving Web applications to Web server software from
other vendors, such as iPlanet and Apache... [which] have much better security
records than IIS. ... Gartner remains concerned that viruses and worms will
continue to attack IIS until Microsoft has released a completely rewritten,
thoroughly and publicly tested, new release of IIS."
  -- John Pescatore, Information Security Strategies, Gartner Group, 2001-09-19