Lets see how many ways there are of doing the same thing :)

How about
Open up html file in a browser. Press the print button, and select the PDF
Pseudo printer from CUPS

(Depending on the browser you are using you might have to define the printer
command. For example in Mozilla  select Print>Properties>print command
=qtcups --stdin )

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net