If your certified in Windows your just another certified moron that doesnt
know any better (thats my 2 cents on certs with MS).
When i install my windows computers i change the Admin account to whatever
name i want to use (rwideman, newbie, dumbass, etc, windows doesnt care) b/c
i dont like dealing with changing permissions and Members Of and I am the
only one using my windows box.  Actually on my current Win2k install i have
a Administrator and RWideman account, both are Admins.  On Linux systems i
create a user and logon using that user but i "su -" to do 90% of my
work/playing around.  Its kinda upto you once you get the hang of things and
how they work then you and ONLY you should make that decision, others can
give their opinions but its you who ultimately has to redo the box.
Rob