At 08:36 PM 2/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
<snipped banana>
You may not be able to convince your friend that operating as root is a bad
thing, he may just have to experience it for himself.  I hope he listens to
you, though, because I think I'd rather kick myself in the peaches and banana
than erase all my files.
hehe well I suspect he'll be in for a rude awakening if he ever does issue a cmd like that. Shrugs maybe he just needs to experience it himself?

OTOH, I'll con't forwarding this stuff to him. :)

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert