et wrote:
On Tuesday 04 February 2003 04:13 pm, robin wrote:

Gary Montalbine wrote:

K-menu, sound, kmix, configure, dock onto panel. just guessing cause
it works that way in 3.05a (from 9.0),
It worked,
Thanks
So having got everything working - is downloading 3.1 worth the effort,
in your opinion?

Sir Robin
I think I will wait until I find some folks that did NOT get a sig 11 on shutdown....
Really haven't had a chance to explore 3.1. Had to replace the fan on my power supply. I hope that cured my PS heating. I still have not resolved or heard anything about the sig11 appearing on closing Konqueror.

I am a poor one to ask about a program. If it does what I want It's great. I am not fussy or very demanding. I enjoy ML very much.

Gary