On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a machine that has been running Mandrake 6.0 for the last
<snip>

> It's running on a Cyrix MII/PR300 chip.  IDE 1.2 GB drive (I don't know >the make
>and model offhand).  The MB is a PCCHIPS M571 with 64MB >Ram installed.

>Now here we have one of those mails i normaly ignore and delete, the
>user has not set his LINE WRAP in his editor.

Well excuse me but I am writing this using Groupwise since my linux box is now in an
unuseable state and I am not aware of any way to set this - If anyone can tell me how
to do it, I would be happy to do so.

>Anyway i belive i can help a little here which is the only reason i
>am repling, otherwise the mail would have been disregarded.

>The most probable cause here is the cyrix CPU clocked at a too higher
>speed.

I'm pretty sure I have it clocked at the proper speed so that's not the problem.

>I suggest you take a look at http:/bitwizard.nl/sig11

Thanks, I will do that.

Arend