while I would have to say "anything is possible," I have not yet heard of a
linux virus or trojan that could cause that kinda damage, and I would be
looking for heat, or strain on the cables, or a case that was bent or kicked
around. I would also STRONGLY suggest that when you open the case, make sure
you have discharged any static and the box is grounded... this sounds to me a
lot like a static electricty problem. when you say "because it gave troubles"
what troubles, and how was it tested? when you say "forget to connect to ps2
mouse" what kinda problem was it when it did not connect?