I agree about "why the heck to get new stuff" thought,,, I see folks going
backwards these days, not so worried about a 3 gig cpu ("this board has an
850 via cpu and it is so quiet" type stuff) heck, even win types are bitching
about M$ not supporting win2k.
but on the other hand, I sure could think about a dual athlon 2000 box with
ddr rammmmmmmmmmmmm