On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 11:15:18AM +0200, Gil Katz wrote:
> Evolution got POP or IMAP what i need is a e-mail client to connect to hotmail
> Gil

As far as I know. hotmail uses a "special" protocol which outlook
express and possibly the latest version of outlook can connect to... If
you are using Linux, I think there might be something to pull it done to
your system and possibly read it from there, if there is not, something
could be written by using something like wget, probably.

Ken

--
Now I am depressed ...