Tom,

Got mine as well.  Thanks.  Dual boot time coming up. hehe

> The beta CD's have arrived - and anyone in NZ or Australia that needs
> copies of the 3 x CD's - gimme yer details and I'll post'em off to ya
> mates!

Stephen,

> (NOTE to NZ'ers) - I can't send beer or better footy players.

Beer, NO.  Footy Players, most definitely.  We'll be sending better footy
players in winter when the footy season starts up again.  We always send
better footy players.  That's why we keep beating them.  I used to keep stats
from the games on my Linux computer (does that keep me on topic?)

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes