On Tuesday 11 February 2003 10:31 am, Angus Auld wrote:
> Greetings, I would like to ask the list for recommendations on an "easy to
> use" HTML editor.
>
> One that is designed for beginners and is user friendly. I have Bluefish,
> and also Screem and Quanta Plus, but they don't appear to be oriented
> toward the inexperienced user.
>
> TIA for any feedback on this.
>
> Best regards to all.
>

> --Angus
>
> "Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in
> awareness."--James Thurber

> *Reg. Linux User #278931*
> *Power by Mandrake Linux 9.0*
I love this thread...
I suggest jed, kate, joe, nedit, emac or vim, and do it by hand so you know
how to fix what ever your wsiwyg editor screws up. if you can't read the html
produced, how can you fix it?
and
how come, if there is time to go back over it and fix it correctly later, how
come there is not enough time to do it correct the first time?