robin wrote:

Or more specifically, you build a package and upload it to the contribs folder that actually works and everyone else can use. for me, prolly a long way off. I'm still in the break it and fix it area.

Funnily enough I came within a whisker of doing that with lyx-qt-1.3, but someone beat me to it while I was still messing around with the spec file. It was fun learning how to make an RPM, though - not nearly as hard as I'd imagined it would be.

Sir Robin
True, but those spec files can make you go blind if you stay at it too long without allowing proper blood flow to the brain now and then. ;)

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996