On Saturday 22 February 2003 07:22, Larry Williams wrote:
Stephan the answer to your 2 q is no and i'll be tahnkfull if you will e-mail
them to me
Larry
i have enteries in /etc/services
one of them is telnet 23/tcp
i tried to cennect to port 23 and nothing, i installed telnet server on the
comp but not sure if it works.
the whole problem started when i try to use hotwayd and could'nt connect to
hotwayd via telnet.
Gil

--
So long, And thanks for all the fish.