I'm having trouble getting mail working with Mandrake 6.1.  I have the MX record set up in DNS.  If I send mail from the shell I can receive the mail either using Pine or using my Windoze email client at work.  However, I can't seem to send mail from the mail client.  When I try this at home (with a windows client on the same network as the Linux box) it appears to be succesfull, but the mail disappears never to be seen again.  What seems odd is when I go back into the shell it tells me I have mail but when I go in with Pine, none is there.  If I try to send mail from my office, setting my server as the SMTP host, I get the error message:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.solberg.com', Server: 'mail.solberg.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?  Thanks in advance,

Eric Solberg