Thanks so much for the helpful info - it is not being run in daemon mode.  I
remember seeing the config file where this is set and can change that.

If I'm sending mail from work, but setting up my mail client to use my
server (which is at home), do I need to add my company's domain in
relay-domains?  I'm using this as a stand-alone pop/smtp server without any
relay or smarter host.

Thanks,
Eric Solberg