--
  1:58pm  up 12 days,  3:53,  2 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.07, 0.07

        I tried Opera today, and the only problem I have is the page fonts display
very small and distorted, tried several different pages, and all the
different settings, I can improve it somewhat by using my own fonts, but
still far inferrior to Galeon's display of the page fonts. Maybe Galeon has
access to fonts not available to Opera. Any ideas?
Dan