On Monday 24 February 2003 03:16 pm, Marc Oestreicher wrote:

> > >   In Opera near the top right of the page you should ess a icon to
> > > increase magnafication, change from 100%  to 120 or 150% and you will
> > > find most pages dislpay much better, if you like the new setting it can
> > > be made permanate in File/ Preferances/ somehere I cant remember the
> > > details.
> > >
> > >     Marc
>
>    Now that You have Opera to the point where a page displays nice take the
> time to dig around and find all the other nice features in Opera You will
> probably become hooked on Opera. The z zmd x buttons are super handy
> keyboard shortcuts for back and forward espically when useing a laptop. and
> it is cross platform. Works on about every OS around.
>   Also BTW Dan your email address looks like a ham call Great to see
> another amature radio fan on the list. I wonder how many more hams are
> here.
>
>     Enjoy
>     Marc  KM5KW

Yes, I've been a ham since 1991. A friend, kc4ubu, suggested Opera. He has the
windows version 7 I think. I've been trying to get him to try Linux. I
installed Mandrake 9.0 on his son's computer and the boy  really likes it.
His dad said he is reinstalling windows today because all the files he
downloads are corrupted. Reinstall reboot reboot reboot. I got tired of that
and started using Linux a few years ago.

Dan KD4JDL

--
  2:36pm  up 13 days,  4:31,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.01