On Monday 24 February 2003 13:46, Daniel Anderson wrote:

> >    Now that You have Opera to the point where a page displays nice take
> > the time to dig around and find all the other nice features in Opera You
> > will probably become hooked on Opera. The z zmd x buttons are super handy
> > keyboard shortcuts for back and forward espically when useing a laptop.
> > and it is cross platform. Works on about every OS around.
> >   Also BTW Dan your email address looks like a ham call Great to see
> > another amature radio fan on the list. I wonder how many more hams are
> > here.
> >
> >     Enjoy
> >     Marc  KM5KW
>
> Yes, I've been a ham since 1991. A friend, kc4ubu, suggested Opera. He has
> the windows version 7 I think. I've been trying to get him to try Linux. I
> installed Mandrake 9.0 on his son's computer and the boy  really likes it.
> His dad said he is reinstalling windows today because all the files he
> downloads are corrupted. Reinstall reboot reboot reboot. I got tired of
> that and started using Linux a few years ago.
>
> Dan KD4JDL

   Maybe you need to state the facts in a way a fellow ham will understand.
  Try to compaire things this way  Windoze and  Linux  compaire in a similar
mannor to CB and ham radio that will probably make a linux convert of him
before the end of the day LOL.
 Hope to hear you on 17 OR 160 Meters sometime.

  73s
  Marc KM5KW