On Thursday 06 Mar 2003 7:04 am, Jon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a sound blaster card that Mandrake 9.0 has detected. Whilst the
> sound is coming through the volume level is very low. How can this be
> changed? Thanks.

The most common cause is low mixer settings, so run KMix and check them.
While you're in there, there is an option to put an icon onto the system try,
just like the M$ one.  It's worth doing, as I find that, on my system at
least, I need to push it up again every now and then.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302