I have a Cisco 2500 router setup to deny ALL activity on port 123 (ntpd).
The Cisco router is my time server.  I have finally found out why i am
getting errors in my Cisco logs stating an NTP server is getting denied, its
b/c i had one specified in ntp.conf and its not the server that i thought it
was.  I changed the line that stated "server <ntpd server name>" to the IP
of the Cisco router and restarted NTPD and i am getting no server suitable
for syncronization found in /var/log/messages.  MCC does NOT allow me to
type in a different NTP server than what is listed there....it only lets me
choose from the drop down menu.  I do NOT want to select one of those, I
want to type in the IP of my NTP server on my Cisco router.  How do i change
this on MDK9?
TIA

Rob