> You might check the permissions. I had mozilla quit working after a

It doesn't seem to be a permissions issue as I've attempted to print
the test pages manually as root using lpr. Same issue - the print job
mysteriously disappears - gs is not started, and the lpq just tells me
printer is idle.

If I turn the printer off, lpc says the printer is ready. That's odd.

I'm going to try removing the printer and then adding it back and see
if that fixes things. Well, what do you know, that works :).