Derek,

would it be too much of a difference comparing with 9.1 Beta? Upgrade later on should be also possible right? I'm not a production, so I don't really care - it's just for me to try it out.

Martin

 Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday 17 Mar 2003 4:44 am, m wrote:
> I'm about to install Mandrake Linux on my laptop and like to know the
> difference between those two. I guess I need to download ISO images 3 CDs
> where first one is bootable but what is the 'Mandrake Linux 9.0 for i586
> and higher' download for. Do I need anything from there?
>
> Thx, Martin

If you can stand the anticipation Martin, Mandrake 9.1 should be released
within a few days with even better features than the one you are about to
download.

But when it is released the mirrors will be *very* busy, so actually getting
it may take a while.

derek