I'm suddenly starting to experience some strange behavior with 9.0.  For
instance a little bit ago I was copying some files from my linux partition to
a drive I have windows on just to make some room on the /usr partition.
Suddenly the caps lock and scroll lock leds began blinking and the system
locks up.  No way out, that I could find except to hit the reset switch.
I've had this happen before recently when I was converting some .mp3s to
.wav's. Any idea what could be causing this?

--
  Regards
  Chris