From: John Richard Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 March 2003 20:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] CDRW/DVD mounting problems

Tsur, Oren wrote:

>wow!!!! excellent reply John. For the life of me I can not remember which
>was slave and which was master. Is there an easy way of finding out without
>opening the paperweight again?
>
>By the way both drives are scsi emulated.
>
>Oren

As they say look in bios, but it's simple really, if you do it the same
as mine and all is ok then your've got dvd/writer , master/slave, if it
comes out , dvd=scd1=cdrom2,  writer=scd0=cdrom, then you're
master/slave is the opposite way round.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited
liability partnership, or from one of the companies within
its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United
Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in
this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
 is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to
our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing KPMG client engagement letter.