Ühel kenal päeval (pühapäev, 30. märts 2003 07:38) kirjutas Guy Rouillier:

> Well, there you go.  You don't have a SoundBlaster 16.  You have an
> Ensoniq AudioPCI.  Go here
> http://www.americas.creative.com/support/welcome.asp and search for your
> model number.  Dig around the support materials and see if you can
> identify if it has Linux capability.
I have something similar in my comp. SB16 written on the box and Mdk says its
Ensoniq. Probably little better model though - there are four plugs instead
of three that Brenda has.
Was recognised on install and works flawlessly. Except when I once plugged
speakers to my disabled VIA onboard card ;-)
Maybe Brenda has some onboard stuff as well, causing conflict?

Wahur