From: QingHua Wang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 April 2003 11:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Mandrake 9.1 Installation Problem

Sorry, I forgot that. My computer is a Compaq presario 2815 (laptop) and my
graphic card is a ATI mobility Raedon. The installer can detect it
automatically with the right configuration.  The installation is very
fluent. I just simply follow the instructions of the wizard. Then everything
is ok. Can your graphic card be detected by the installer?

HTH,

QingHua

_______
Confidentiality Notice

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return email.  Thank you

_______