From:   QingHua Wang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   01 April 2003 10:42
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [newbie] Mandrake 9.1 Installation Problem

 << File: message.footer >> At first I met a similar problem that I couldn't
start X. But when I
reconfigured my vedio card from the option "XFree 4.3 ... with 3 D
acceleration" to just "XFree 4.3" without "3D acceleration", everything was
fine.

HTH,

QingHua

_______
Confidentiality Notice

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return email.  Thank you

_______