I apologize for the off topic post, but I have been searching for a personal
database application for linux.  I have a friend that is making the transition
from MS to linux and she is hoping that their is something that can replace
her old dBase III (She didn't care for Access and didn't see a need to change

from what worked.).

The vast majority of what I run across seems geared for the programmer and web
based engines.  Does anyone know of a basic database app that would be appropriate
for her?

Barry
Internet Access, Shared & Dedicated Web Hosting.
Colocation and Domain Name Registration at http://www.lanset.net