That address doesn't work for me.

At 01:38 PM 02/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Hello Everyone,
  I am attempting to setup a personal website from my
SBC Ameritech/Yahoo internet connection.  I have a
dynamic ip.  I am also doing network address
translation, but I have access to port forwarding in
the router.  After signing up for dyndns.org service
and starting port forwarding from incoming 80 on the
router to incoming 80 on my linux box I was in shock
that it seems to work.  I thought that Ameritech (or
SBC whoever they are now) would block it since all I
have is the cheap residential service.  Any way I have
two questions:

Is there any utility bundled with Mandrake 9.1 to
update my dynamic ip with dyndns.org (it must get the
address from the router).

Also is there any gui tools for apache.  I am reading
the docs now, but I think it will be awhile before I
fully grasp it.  Yes I know it's a very insecure setup
since I don't fully understand what I'm doing, but I
must learn somehow.

If someone could also check
http://www.bustedbox.homelinux.net/
and let me know that it's not just being served in my
lan I would also appreciate it.

TIA