Take off the www and it does.  I've only personally used dynu.com.  They have
several different scripts available to update your IP (there's a Bash, C, and
who knows what else).  There is a binary available for the C one, but it is a
little out of date.  You can compile your own, if it works.  I wasn't ever
able to get it to compile.  But the binary is ok as long as you use a .com
and not a .net address.  I personally use the bash one...not much can go
wrong there. :)

Jay