Jeff,

Your URL from the outside is only http://bustedbox.homelinux.net .  There is
no www in front of it.  Your site is working.

If you want to be able to use both the bustedbox.homelinux.net and the
www.bustedbox.homelinux.net names, you have to set up a ServerAlias in your
httpd.conf file.

For instance, if my "server host name" is  fred.flinstone.homelinux.net , I
would setup the server in apache to respond on port 80 to any of the following...

ServerName www.flinstone.homelinux.net
ServerAlias flinstone.homelinux.net
ServerAlias fred.flinstone.homelinux.net

That should help you get started.

At 7:40 PM EST, http://bustedbox.homelinux.net/ was working.  "Jeff's
Information Tech Site".  However, http://www.bustedbox.homelinux.net/ is not
working.

Chad

Quoting Ian Trickett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 7 pm EST - 404 on  http://www.bustedbox.homelinux.net/

 Ian