Mark; That's embarrassing! A 6 year old knows that? Geesh! I didn't!
Didn't know you were a grandfather either, Mark! Must be getting pretty
old there, huh? LOL! Thanks for the tip about top! Or rather, thank your
grand-daughter!

Obviously the next generation of Guru's is getting started early at your
place!

Lanman

P.S., Maybe you can get her to write some HOWTO's for us? I still don't
have a grip on grep. Grin! Grin!