Hi

this command throws out on my machine:

COMMAND  PID       USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE NODE NAME
artsd   5290 williamjay    8u   CHR   14,3      1586 /dev/sound/dsp

Can somebody interpret this for me?

Still trying to get KsCD and Grip etc working. But its not deserate as Xine will play
almost anything anyhow.

John

--
I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 92791912