From: Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] No sound

Nup, it's that the bloody alsa mixer settings are set to zero by
default. Adjust your mixer settings and all should be well.

Cheers

Jason

PS, 9.2??

Adolf, Michael F wrote:

>Greetings,
>I just installed Mandrake 9.2 from a download.  It is on a dual boot Dell
>with its own disk. During install, it found my crystal sound card and
>suggested driver cs46xx from a list of drivers.  After installation,
>however, I have no sound.  How can I debug the dirver install?  Is there
>another driver I should have selected?
>
>Thanks, Mike

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

    • ... Derek Jennings
    • ... bascule
      • ... Ashley Reynolds
  • ... Thomas Wildeman
  • ... Tom Brinkman
  • ... Adolf, Michael F
  • ... Rob Lindsay
    • ... Anne Wilson
  • ... Adolf, Michael F
  • ... Kaj Haulrich
    • ... Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems
      • ... Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems