Jeanette Russo wrote:

> Read those DOCs, I did what it say imwheel -k says its running.  Not working?
> I am using supported hardware Logitech firstmouse  button on PS 2 port.  Tried 3
> button /on/off still no good?  Tried mouse as generic ps2, Logitech Mouseman PS2
> and Logitech Firstmouse + PS2 and still not working.   Can someone please tell me
> the trick or I give up?
> Jeanette

Jeanette....there is no trick I'm aware of.  I have a Logitech Trackman
Marble Plus and it is defined as a MouseManPlusPS/2 in the XF86Config.
I'm using the Mach64 server and the KDE default desktop.  I load imwheel
with a shell script like this:

#!/bin/bash
imwheel -k

in the Autostart directory on the KDE desktop.  Here's hoping you don't
give up.

Alan