On Monday 02 Jun 2003 17:40, Brian V Bonini wrote:
> About to attempt an upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1
>
> Any issues I should be aware of, any suggestions, experiences (good or
> bad)....
i did an upgrade ... everything seemed to be ok but i started to have probz so
ive done an istall now.. tho at this time ive got some issues with glib not
getting installed and for some reason i cant compile xchat as it cant see gtk
even tho i have gnome installed as with the devs stuff
however the install did fix the issue with things taking forever to open