rikona wrote:
Hello Dennis,

Sunday, June 8, 2003, 2:38:24 PM, you wrote:

DM> Well I don't get much spam, but spamassassin has now been set up
DM> to use bysean (spelling?) algorythms and has caught 100% of the
DM> spam I have been sent.

A question: does SA come with a separate set of 'rules', as
SpamBouncer did? If not, how is it updated? Does the entire program
get updated to keep up with the spammers?

IIRC it uses Vipul's razor.

Sir Robin

--
"Hackers appear to wear black more because it goes with everything and hides dirt than because they want to look like goths."
- Eric Raymond

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi