Hi all

Had my Laptop work until I made a time that it was time to reinstall Mandrake
8.0 now I can not install any version of Mandrake, RedHat this is what I get?

The Laptop is Compaq Armada 3500, PII 266, 128MB RAM.

RAMDISK: Compressed format (err=1)<6>Freeing initrd memory: 286k freed

I think it is the cd/dvd player that is the problem have a UBS bruner but can
not get it to boot from that drive.

The Problem is that I am doing a design show for my dissertation which was
develop on Linux Mandrake. The show is next Wed at my Uni was hoping for so
help from you people might be able to help on this problem.

Thank You

Benjamin