On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 15:53, Jordan Ward wrote:
> Hi all, I hope to get some good information from everyone.
>
> I look forward to possibly receiving and providing some positive
> feedback.
> During the boot up of Linux Mandrake 6.0 I get the following:
> /dev/hdc5 contains a file system with errors, check forced
> I know there is an error, but what would be the best means to resolve
> this?
> Thanks,
> Jordan

You can always boot into maint mode and run fsck manually on that
partition to fix the problem. What exactly sits on /dev/hdc5 ?

--
Wed Jun 11 16:50:01 EST 2003
 16:50:01 up 4 days,  2:41,  3 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.03, 0.01

There are those who claim that magic is like the tide; that it swells and
fades over the surface of the earth, collecting in concentrated pools here
and there, almost disappearing from other spots, leaving them parched for
wonder.  There are also those who believe that if you stick your fingers up
your nose and blow, it will increase your intelligence.
                -- The Teachings of Ebenezum, Volume VII