At 04:08 PM 6/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:

Hmmm... didn't know there was more than one. :-) Us newbies have a lot
to learn, I guess. I am slowly beginning to undersatnd the man pages
better. The terseness and jargon, for me, is not newbie oriented, and
sometimes quite difficult to fully understand. Looks like they will be
quite good, though, when I get a little less newbieish.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hate "man" pages...with a passion... they weren't meant as tutorials...as such they suck. They are terse, capable but like the military very practical. Rely on web stuff if you can more often for how-tos & "i'm an idiot but heres how this works..." guides. The New twikis work too. :D

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert