Hi

Another great program for MSN and ICQ (and some other protocols too) is Kopete.

You get to do everything with one program.

If you have Mandrake 9.1 you can get the URPMI from the club site.

I have version 6.2 on here and you get all the links in start menu (for those who need
them).

John

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                     _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com                      ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                                    & vCards  X
Cars:  1990 Rover Vitesse; 1991 Rover Sterling; 1989 Isuzu Piazza            / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx