On Saturday 14 June 2003 10:48 am, Chris wrote:
> Gkrellm is installed, however none of the plug-ins appear to be.  When
> trying to install the plugins from my 9.0 cds I get "everything installed".
>  The dir /usr/lib/gkrellm/plugins is empty which is where I assume they are
> supposed to be located.
>
> Any advice?

Do you have lm-sensors installed? If not install it. If you do, did you run
(as root) sensors-detect? If not, run that and follow the prompts, with the
instructions at the end carefully.

Lm-sensors/gkrellm works great here. (some of the stuff you can do will
depends on your motherboard, btw).

--

                                            /\
                                 Dark< >Lord