All,

As some of you may know, I used to be much more active on these lists (if
you look through the list archives, you'll see what I mean).  Lately, my
time to participate on any e-mail lists (including this one) has been very
hard to come by.

I currently have 4 separate projects that require most of my spare time,
including General Education Online (http://findaschool.org), International
Education Resources (http://intledresources.org), Academic Web Information
Repository (http://webspinners.org), and also, the Mandrake Linux Users FAQ
(http://mdklinuxfaq.org), plus various other organizations that I handle
various stuff for.  I also work 2 paying jobs.

I do still plan on having the mdklinuxfaq.org website up soon, beyond the
http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org website which points to Vincent Danen's TWIKI.
 If anyone else has a resource where they would like a dns name under
mdklinuxfaq.org, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I seem to remember that someone had created samba and / or ldap howtos --
anyone remember who it was?

Michael

--
Michael Viron